Championship Stitched Jersey Crimson National Tide College Joe 2016 12 Namath White
Before you apply to the program
You need to complete or be in the process of completing:
- Championship Stitched Jersey Crimson National Tide College Joe 2016 12 Namath 51 credit hours of prerequisite course work
- All prerequisite courses must be completed with a minimum 3.0 GPA
Additional program requirements
You will be required to provide:
- Immunizations records for:
- Hepatitis A and B
- PPD (required yearly)
- Flu Vaccine may be required
- Current vision exam
- CPR training certification required yearly
- HIPAA compliance
- Health Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Current Physical
- Liability Insurance
- Finger Print Clearance
- Criminal background checks are required for NAU Dental Hygiene students. A felony conviction may impact eligibility to obtain a dental hygiene license and work as a dental hygienist.
Championship Stitched Jersey Crimson National Tide College Joe 2016 12 Namath Credit equivalencies for transfer students
From outside of Arizona
Undergraduate Admissions completes transfer evaluations after you apply to the university.
- Call 928-523-5511 to speak with a consultant
- Check out the course equivalency guide
- Contact the Dental Hygiene Advisor Brianna Heisey at 928-523-2987.
Championship Stitched Jersey Crimson National Tide College Joe 2016 12 Namath Program acceptance rate
The NAU Dental Hygiene Program is a competitive program admitting approximately 30 students each year.
Championship Stitched Jersey Crimson National Tide College Joe 2016 12 Namath GPA requirements for admission
GPA is a critical factor. You may apply with a GPA of 3.0 or higher; however, the average GPA of students entering the program is 3.4 to 3.6.
Selection process factors
In addition to selecting students with a strong academic foundation, we’re looking for students who demonstrate:
- Personal and professional integrity
- Leadership abilities
- Desire to be involved in the community
We also consider:
- Proficiency in a second language
- Military experience
- Community service
- Dental or medical office experience, including:
- Work-related endeavors
NAU’s dental hygiene program does not have a waiting list. If you are not accepted into the program, you will need to reapply the next year.
If you re-apply, you must:
- re-submit the application
- re-submit your official transcripts